The 5-Minute Veterinary Consult: Equine puts a wealth of information at your fingertips.
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Equine is a concise, comprehensive resource for all topics related to equine medicine. Now fully revised and updated, this invaluable tool provides a thorough coverage of practical information, arranged alphabetically for efficient searching.
Its user-friendly format allows rapid access to complete coverage of nearly 500 diseases and conditions seen in the horse. With an emphasis on definitions, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment in the horse, Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Equine, provides succinct answers to clinical questions. This latest update is based on the 2nd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
- Complete coverage of nearly 500 diseases and conditions, arranged alphabetically for quick searching.
- A concise, comprehensive resource for diagnosing and treating horses.
- An essential tool for students, practicing veterinarians, and specialists to quickly diagnose and treat equine patients.
Available in 2 types.
- Subscription (1 year) $140
- Standard edition $165
Which should you choose?
- The product will only work on one device and cannot be moved to another device
- Free content updates for 12 months (not including new editions)
- Continued use on one device for the life of the device.
- 90 days phone support (chat and email ongoing)
- Free new editions included during term of subscription
- Convenient auto-renewal option for continued use
- Ongoing phone, chat and email support
- Device upgrade protection
Why Choose a Subscription?
- For access to the most current clinical resources
- For drug guides that are frequently updated
- You are a student doing rotations and require access for only a limited time
- You want to familiarize yourself with topics outside your specialty
- It is more economical for short-term use
- For better support options, including unlimited phone support
Why Choose the Standard Purchase Option?
- For content that is not frequently updated or unlikely to change
- To build a personal medical reference library
- You are a student needing the same reference for the length of your studies and beyond