VetDrugs3 gives instant access to information on drug therapies for dogs, cats, horses and other animals on your Palm or Pocket PC PDA or Smartphone.
The Handbook of Veterinary Drugs is now available for PDAs, providing instant access to information on drug therapies for dogs, cats, horses, ruminant species,
pigs, birds, rodents, rabbits, ferrets, and reptiles. Entries on over 1,000 drugs include indications, formulations, interactions, common side effects, and adverse effects.
Dosages for each species are included.
The PDA format offers direct links from animal sections to the formulary and a variety of search options--alphabetical, subject, and species. Icons speed users' access to related topics.
Author(s): Dana G Allen DVM, MSc, Diplomate ACVIM, Patricia M Dowling DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVIM and ACVCP, Dale A Smith DVM, DVSc, Kirby Pasloske BSc, DVM, DVSc, Diplomate ACVCP and Paul Woods DVM, MSc, Diplomate ACVIM
Available in 2 types.
- Subscription (1 year) $66.25
- Standard edition $77.25
Which should you choose?
- The product will only work on one device and cannot be moved to another device
- Free content updates for 12 months (not including new editions)
- Continued use on one device for the life of the device.
- 90 days phone support (chat and email ongoing)
- Free new editions included during term of subscription
- Convenient auto-renewal option for continued use
- Ongoing phone, chat and email support
- Device upgrade protection
Why Choose a Subscription?
- For access to the most current clinical resources
- For drug guides that are frequently updated
- You are a student doing rotations and require access for only a limited time
- You want to familiarize yourself with topics outside your specialty
- It is more economical for short-term use
- For better support options, including unlimited phone support
Why Choose the Standard Purchase Option?
- For content that is not frequently updated or unlikely to change
- To build a personal medical reference library
- You are a student needing the same reference for the length of your studies and beyond