Spanish-English English-Spanish Medical Dictionary covers over 20000 entries with 5000 new terms added.
With the rapid growth of the Spanish-speaking people worldwide, this comprehensive communicator has become an indispensable
resource for healthcare students and professionals everywhere. The reference has been designed to give easier and faster access to over
20,000 comprehensive medical terms, technology-related medical terms, and medical abbreviations, plus definitions, translations, tips on
pronunciation, signs and symptoms of common disorders, practical phrases used in daily communication with patients, and much more.
A NEW Anatomy Atlas features both English and Spanish labels.
--A-Z lets you locate any term quickly.
--Consent, Authorization, and Release forms to obtain easier communication with patients when research projects or procedures are done.
--Valuable Appendices include additional phrases focusing on HIV, AIDS, neonatology, and bioterrorism.
--The content has been fully updated by adding new phrases ranging across the specialties of cardiology, immunology, neurology, oncology,
ophthalmology, and neonatology - all fields noted for their new technical and procedural developments.
--Table Viewer: All the richness of extensive tables, easily viewable on the compact screen of your mobile device.
Available in 2 types.
- Subscription (1 year) $36.50
- Standard edition $42.00
Which should you choose?
- The product will only work on one device and cannot be moved to another device
- Free content updates for 12 months (not including new editions)
- Continued use on one device for the life of the device.
- 90 days phone support (chat and email ongoing)
- Free new editions included during term of subscription
- Convenient auto-renewal option for continued use
- Ongoing phone, chat and email support
- Device upgrade protection
Why Choose a Subscription?
- For access to the most current clinical resources
- For drug guides that are frequently updated
- You are a student doing rotations and require access for only a limited time
- You want to familiarize yourself with topics outside your specialty
- It is more economical for short-term use
- For better support options, including unlimited phone support
Why Choose the Standard Purchase Option?
- For content that is not frequently updated or unlikely to change
- To build a personal medical reference library
- You are a student needing the same reference for the length of your studies and beyond