Covers all the must know vocabulary for the medical student.
For more than 68 years, Taber's has provided students and practitioners with the definitions and information they need to provide
superior care for their patients. This latest update is based on the 21st edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
Sight (words and images), Sound (audio pronunciations) and Action (SmarLink in context).
The new and revised terms in Taber's 21st Edition give you the answers at your fingertips, such as: Laparoscopic gastric banding,
Coronary artery calcification, Film speed, Pulmonary interstitial emphysema, Magnetic resonance angiography, and more. . .
- One of the main highlight of 21st edition is that it provides audio pronunciations for almost 30,000 new and current terms
- 56,000 definitions - with 3,500 brand new to the 21st edition - almost 50% more than the nearest competitor.
- More than 6,000 revised terms.
- Almost 790 illustrations and full color images, 90 of which are new to this edition.
- 650 Patient Care sections.
- Appendices include 12 valuable healthcare tools.
- Full color images: This product has images that make the content come to life.
- Table Viewer: All the richness of extensive tables, easily viewable on the compact screen of your mobile device.
Available in 2 types.
- Subscription (1 year) $41.50
- Standard edition $55.25
Which should you choose?
- The product will only work on one device and cannot be moved to another device
- Free content updates for 12 months (not including new editions)
- Continued use on one device for the life of the device.
- 90 days phone support (chat and email ongoing)
- Free new editions included during term of subscription
- Convenient auto-renewal option for continued use
- Ongoing phone, chat and email support
- Device upgrade protection
Why Choose a Subscription?
- For access to the most current clinical resources
- For drug guides that are frequently updated
- You are a student doing rotations and require access for only a limited time
- You want to familiarize yourself with topics outside your specialty
- It is more economical for short-term use
- For better support options, including unlimited phone support
Why Choose the Standard Purchase Option?
- For content that is not frequently updated or unlikely to change
- To build a personal medical reference library
- You are a student needing the same reference for the length of your studies and beyond