A must have PDA reference for professionals caring for Spanish-speaking patients.
English & Spanish Medical Words & Phrases, covers thousands of key terms and phrases used in clinician-patient interactions.
This latest update is based on the 4th edition and it includes additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates! It's the perfect
resource for nurses and other health care professionals who care for Spanish-speaking patients or whose primary language is Spanish.
Coverage includes patient teaching, hospital admission and discharge planning, diagnostic tests, therapeutic procedures, history and
physical examination, body systems assessment, medical equipment and supplies, nutrition and diet therapy, medication teaching, home care,
and complementary and alternative therapies. Whether you are a doctor, nurse, or other health care professional, you will be able to communicate with
confidence when caring for your patients.
- New Pronunciation guide for common medical terms.
- It presents English and Spanish translations of all medical terms and phrases used in clinician-patient interactions.
- A must-have for any health care professional who cares for Spanish-speaking patients.
- Covers important terms related to every aspect of patient care, including systems assessment, patient teaching, discharge,
medical equipment and supplies, diagnostic tests, treatments, nutrition and diet therapy, and complementary and alternative therapies.
- Anatomical illustrations are included to facilitate communication. This Fourth Edition includes an English-Spanish picture dictionary and Spanish pain-rating scales.
- Full color images: This product has images that make the content come to life.
- Table Viewer: All the richness of extensive tables, easily viewable on the compact screen of your mobile device.
Available in 2 types.
- Subscription (1 year) $36.50
- Standard edition $42.00
Which should you choose?
- The product will only work on one device and cannot be moved to another device
- Free content updates for 12 months (not including new editions)
- Continued use on one device for the life of the device.
- 90 days phone support (chat and email ongoing)
- Free new editions included during term of subscription
- Convenient auto-renewal option for continued use
- Ongoing phone, chat and email support
- Device upgrade protection
Why Choose a Subscription?
- For access to the most current clinical resources
- For drug guides that are frequently updated
- You are a student doing rotations and require access for only a limited time
- You want to familiarize yourself with topics outside your specialty
- It is more economical for short-term use
- For better support options, including unlimited phone support
Why Choose the Standard Purchase Option?
- For content that is not frequently updated or unlikely to change
- To build a personal medical reference library
- You are a student needing the same reference for the length of your studies and beyond