Stedman's Medical Dictionary includes charts and tables that enhance definitions, and the powerful navigation and search tools let you find terms quickly and easily.
Stedman's Medical Dictionary, 28th Edition, is the most reliable, must-have resource available for healthcare professionals.
Charts and tables enhance definitions, and powerful navigation and search tools let you find terms quickly and easily.
This latest update is based on the 2005 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
--The 28th Edition contains more than 107,000 total terms
--More than 5,000 new to this edition
--Thoroughly reviewed and updated by consultants from all the major medical and health science specialities including Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, and Rheumatology
--Quick access to thousands of medical terms, drug names, eponyms, procedures and protocols
Available in 2 types.
- Subscription (1 year) $50.00
- Standard edition $57.50
Which should you choose?
- The product will only work on one device and cannot be moved to another device
- Free content updates for 12 months (not including new editions)
- Continued use on one device for the life of the device.
- 90 days phone support (chat and email ongoing)
- Free new editions included during term of subscription
- Convenient auto-renewal option for continued use
- Ongoing phone, chat and email support
- Device upgrade protection
Why Choose a Subscription?
- For access to the most current clinical resources
- For drug guides that are frequently updated
- You are a student doing rotations and require access for only a limited time
- You want to familiarize yourself with topics outside your specialty
- It is more economical for short-term use
- For better support options, including unlimited phone support
Why Choose the Standard Purchase Option?
- For content that is not frequently updated or unlikely to change
- To build a personal medical reference library
- You are a student needing the same reference for the length of your studies and beyond