Stedman's is the most comprehensive medical dictionary for nursing and allied health professionals for your mobile device.
The popular Stedman's Concise medical dictionary is thoroughly updated with a new name and more than 54,000 entries, featuring more of
the medical terminology used in over 30 of today's fastest growing health profession areas. You'll also find more comprehensive inclusion of
entries suited for the Nursing field, with correct terminology for all Nursing students and practitioners.
- More than 3,000 new terms totaling 54,000 terms
- Written pronunciations for every term help you master usage quickly
- More British alternative spellings
- More than 40 leading consultants from the fastest growing nursing and health professions contributed to the enhancements of this latest edition
Available in 2 types.
- Subscription (1 year) $37.50
- Standard edition $44.00
Which should you choose?
- The product will only work on one device and cannot be moved to another device
- Free content updates for 12 months (not including new editions)
- Continued use on one device for the life of the device.
- 90 days phone support (chat and email ongoing)
- Free new editions included during term of subscription
- Convenient auto-renewal option for continued use
- Ongoing phone, chat and email support
- Device upgrade protection
Why Choose a Subscription?
- For access to the most current clinical resources
- For drug guides that are frequently updated
- You are a student doing rotations and require access for only a limited time
- You want to familiarize yourself with topics outside your specialty
- It is more economical for short-term use
- For better support options, including unlimited phone support
Why Choose the Standard Purchase Option?
- For content that is not frequently updated or unlikely to change
- To build a personal medical reference library
- You are a student needing the same reference for the length of your studies and beyond